It is recommended that you properly wash, cleanse and moisturize your face before applying any makeup.
01. Apply an concealer to any blemishes on your skin, if needed. Then apply a foundation that is closest to your natural skin tone.
02. Lightly apply a simple light brown bronzer right under your cheekbones. Apply a small amount of bronzer onto your temples and chin.
Bronzer can be found in Bahamas.
03. Apply a light amount of soft taupe brown eyeshadow onto the base of your eyelids. Take a small brush to blend the eyeshadow over the crease of your lids.
Eyeshadow can be found in Mochaccino.
04. Then, apply a white silver eyeshadow onto the inner corner of your eyes.
Eyeshadow can be found in Snow.
05. Using a black pencil eyeliner, draw on a thick line right above the roots of your top lashes. Begin filling in your top and bottom waterlines with the eyeliner. Then thicken the eyeliner on your bottom waterlines by applying eyeliner onto the area of your eyes at the roots of your bottom lashes.
Eyeliner can be found in Mat Black.
06. Use an eyelash curler on your lashes. Apply 2 – 3 coats of jet black mascara to your top lashes. Then apply 1 – 2 strokes of mascara on your bottom lashes.
Mascara can be found in Blackest Black.
07. Finally, apply a pale beige lipstick to your lips. Blot away any excess lipstick. Enjoy!
Lipstick can be found in Honolulu Honey.