Curling Iron (Large Barrel)
Shine Spray (Optional)
A classy look that is best worn at formal events or parties! Best for long hair.
01. Use day old hair. The extra oils will help hold your curls.
02. Brush out all the knots and tangles in your hair. Then take a small comb and part your hair deep along the left side of your hair.
03. Begin curling your hair in 1.5 inch sections using a curling iron with a large barrel. Continue until all your hair is curled.
04. Spray some hairspray all over your hair to hold the curls in place.
05. Next, comb down the hair on the front left side of your head and secure it in place with a fancy barrette. If you’re confused about how far down you should put the barrette, look at the image of Amanda.
06. Finally, spray a little more hair spray over your hair. For a healthier look, spray a little shine spray all over your hair. Enjoy!